Economy truck tarping system with polished aluminum front to back direct drive tarp system (electric tarp system).
See photos and diagrams in order to get a better view of this kit and components.
You will need around 4 hours and 2 people to install this tarp kit.
The tarping system is 40% lighter than steel and has a distinct professional look that will never rust. This Underbody spring tarp system comes with everything you need to contain those loads with body lengths from 28' to 36' in length.
- Underbody Spring assembly & Pivot Pin set
- High Strength Polished Aluminum Arms
- Aluminum Arms that will not rust on this front to rear flip tarp kit
- Complete Bolt on Assembly no welding required
- Complete Tarp Spool Assembly (Tarp Axle, Bearings, Tarp Axle Mounting Plates, all hardware)
- Tomahawk Motor with 3 year warranty.
- In Cab Mounted Switch for tarp controls
- No-Hassle Platinum Plus Warranty
- Complete Kit so you can start immediately
This kit does not include a windshield, tarp housing, or a tarp. Please choose from one of our many tarps that we manufacturer that will work with what you are hauling.
Here are the options we offer for this system: (Click here to see our upgrades for this kit) You will need to scroll down to view all optional upgrades.
- 30 Degree Elbow - These elbows will take your straight arm to a bent arm in order to get your arms out of the loading area.
- 45 Degree Elbow - These elbows will take your straight arm to a bent arm in order to get your arms out of the loading area.
- Tarp Housing - This completely protects all tarp spool components & also will direct air over tarp & not under for limiting damages to the cover.
- Tarp Faceshield/Tarp Wind Deflector - This part will divert the air over the tarp and not under the tarp in order to limit damage to the cover.