This Hot Top Tarp is designed to be used as a universal tarp for hauling asphalt, yard debris, trash, gravel and many other applications.
This fabric was created specifically for Hot Asphalt but yet durable enough for debris both yard and construction. It will also work well if hauling gravel and just every day loads. We recommend that you bungee down the tarp over your load when traveling, this will ensure you get complete containment when tarping your load.
This Hot Top Tarp has 5 Grommets on the front end to connect to your tarp system, also a 6" pocket on the rear end of tarp and grommets on both sides of the tarp in order to bungee down your loads.
If you do not know the exact size that you need please measure the width of your body and then length then add at least 1.5' (ft) to your length. When ordering please remember it is cheaper to ship multiple tarps than one tarp to your locations. Please call with any questions that you may have.
Both the fabric and the tarps are made in the USA.
Benefits of Hot Top:
- 30% Lighter than 18oz Black Vinyl
- Less Wear & Tear on your Tarp System so less Maint. & Repair of parts
- Has over 400 Degrees Farenheit treated coating on fabric
- Most competing fabrics for asphalt are only treated up to 325 Degrees
- Strong & Durable enough for Debris both construction and yard debris
- Tarps will last longer than most other fabrics and still saves you money
- You only need 1 tarp for both Mesh (breathable tarps and waterproof applications)
- This tarp will mount to your current Tarp Systems like Godwin Bodies.
This Hot Top Tarp can replace as well as upgrade the following VDOT Historical Tarp Buys such as:
- Lee Style Tarps from Harps Tarp, Truck Enterprises, Crenshaw, Fleet Pride, Bralin, Godwin, J G Parks & Son and Lowe's.
- This fabric will be an upgrade over - PVC Mesh, Lee Mesh, Lee Style, Vinyl Asphalt, Donoprene, Asphalt Lumite and Asphalt Duralite.