- PVC mesh fabric for replacement dump truck tarps is a seamless one-piece construction (no welded pieces). The one piece gives added strength and durability to the tarp.
- 11.4 oz. per square yard Black PVC coated mesh fabric.
- Our 10OZGFB1111 Replacement dump truck tarps are designed to be used on most types of automatic and manual dump truck tarping systems.
- Offered in 7' or 7'6" widths. Various lengths of replacement dump truck tarps available. Please go to section on AAA Tarps website listing all current sizes available.
- 6" pocket on one end of 7' or 7'6" wide dump truck tarp for wand cross bar
- Includes spline but can be used with or without spline
- (5) #3 brass or stainless steel grommets 1" on center are on the other 7' or 7'6" end of the replacement dump truck tarp (end opposite sleeve) to attach to wind-up roller bar/and or aluminum extruded roller bar.
- (5) #3 grommets 2" on center down sides.
- 1/4" tubing end opposite sleeve.
- PVC Mesh fabric is folded over along the tarp sides, end with the (5) grommets, 6" pocket edges and a 2" inch wide Heavy Duty Webbing is sewn on top of fold/hem with double needle lock stitch using UV Polyester thread. This gives added strength and stability to the dump truck tarps.
The mesh fabric for the replacement dump truck tarps is made with a PVC Coating. This Plasticized PVC offers excellent protection against atmospheric agents and adverse weather conditions. These PVC resins are applied to the polyester yarns as the yarns are going through a PVC bath and then tentered with high heat in order to lock fibers into place, therefore giving you high tear strength for rugged applications in the hauling industry. It also allows airflow while containing the load. This simply relieves air pressure which normally tears most fabrics.
PVC Mesh Fabric Specifications:
Applications for PVC Mesh Fabric:
- Construction 11 x 11 thread count per square inch
- Fiber content:PVC coated Polyester
- PVC black mesh tarp fabric weight is approximately 11.4 oz. per square yard
- Each yarn is coated with PVC before weaving, for abrasion and UV resistance
- Extremely durable
- PVC mesh fabric is mainly used by the professional industry where maximum durability is required from daily use.
- PVC mesh fabric is "not" flame retardant
- PVC mesh fabric is "not" waterproof
- Refuse Hauling Tarps
- Waste Hauling Tarps
- Gravel Hauling Tarps
- Sand Hauling Tarps
- Tree Hauling Tarps
- Landscaping Hauling Tarps
- Debris Hauling Tarps
- Trash Hauling Tarps
- Wood Chip Hauling Tarps
- Mulch Hauling Tarps
- Contractor Tarps
- Throw Tarps
- Farming Tarps
- Nursery Tarps
- Commercial Tarps
- Rubbish Hauling Tarps
- Manual Tarps
- Saw Mill Waste Tarps
- Replacment dump truck tarps
- Flip tarps
- Arm tarps
- Tarping systems
- Replacement Flip tarps
- Replacement Arm tarps